5 tips and tricks to boost the effects of your sheet mask
- Don’t put on your sheet mask until you make sure to follow your skin care routine: prep your skin by cleaning and exfoliating it thoroughly first. Avoid the area around your eyes because the skin is very sensitive there and intense pressure might cause your blood vessels to break under the skin.
- While enjoying your “me-time” with a face mask on, keep in mind that it shouldn’t take longer than 20 minutes! Just believe us, it’s enough for proper nourishment and moisturizing. And we definitely don’t recommend you taking a nap with a mask on. No way! The thing is that if you do, it might cause reverse osmosis- the mask will dry out and start to pull out the moisture from your skin.
- Life hack! For double-moisture just flip your mask over in 10 minutes and put it on your face again. Masks are usually super-moist so make the most out of your skin-care time!
- With a mask on, try massaging your face. It does a seriously impressive job on delivering the sheet mask ingredients directly into your skin and increasing the blood flow. Why not give it a go? Just work on gentle upward motions - from the bottom of your chin, towards your ears, then sweep from the nose towards your temples and so on.
- If the sheet mask is still soaked after you take it off, don’t waste the magic serum and YEP - use it as body moisturizer! What a bucket of goodness! Don’t forget to massage the essence’s leftovers into your neck, décolletage and arms to get that “glowy skin effect”. Yes, babe! Your body will thank you for it!
Sheet masks work way better than, say, a regular skin cream or serum. Do you know why? The thing is that most skin care products are water-based, which means that water can evaporate off the skin removing vital surface lipids. As a result, your skin might lose moisture. A sheet mask presses the essence into your face until absorbed!
Anyway, isn’t it a great way to spend 20 minutes relaxing and de-stressing after a busy day? Have you already tried out our new sheet masks? ;)